Thursday 21 January 2016

Another busy week at Bug HQ, not sure where the time has vanished too!  I was hoping to have some photo's of new products to post but not had the benefit of being here when it's light enough to do the photography!

I will be announcing a special offer on the backpacks in the next few days, so if you have little ones off to nursery then keep an eye out .  They are a great practical buy and being personalised there will be no mix ups at Nursery.

I've started to book a few events for later in the year, including Arnold Carnival and Etwall Well Dressing, if you would like The Fabric Bug to attend any of school fairs etc.. just get in touch.

Loving this week, my new shelf unit for some of my many jars of buttons.

Off to do some networking,

Joanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.