Monday 11 January 2016

New Year, New Goals...........

Each year I usually set some 'goals', and they usually include updating my blog more frequently.  Life and orders then usually get in the way! But this year I've decided to make a big effort to routinely blog and in doing so thought I would try and make them a little more interesting than just showcasing new products.

So whilst launching  new products I thought I would also give you an insight into Bug HQ!.  I have a lovely work room (it's loveliest when it's at is tidiest which isn't often!).  I work surrounded by jars of buttons, reels of ribbon and bolts of fabric.......my happy place!  I also have a few gorgeous items sourced from other makers and some retailers, all of which give me a creative space to work.  So I thought as well as sharing my makes, I could show you some of the items made by others that are sometimes practical and sometimes just pretty and make me smile!...... I will try and give the Maker a mention if I can remember them!........

So to start with...........these gorgeous free-machine embroidered baskets from "Handmade by Amber" on facebook.  I also purchased some of these as gifts, her range is awesome!


You might also spot the scissors in a scissor keeper from a not so little business, Liberty of London!

Back to Bug products then and whilst January is usually quiet I have several orders, especially for gifts for new Babies, and this is a little peak at one of the items to be joining the baby/soft toy product range:



This little pup (suitable from birth) comes in a personalised bag and will be joined by a pink bunny in personalised bag very soon.  The sleepsuits and hats are popular too.  

I'm in the process of designing some new bunting ranges so keep an eye out for some more gift ideas.........

Let's hope 2016 is a healthy and happy year for all... and that I manage to accomplish some of my new year goals!

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.